ASSOCIATION OF RESEARCHES ON DISASTER
Name and Center of the Association
Art. 1– Name of the Association: “Association of researches on disaster”. Henceforth, the abbreviation AAD will be used in the bylaws to define the association. The center of the Association is Ankara. The Branch of the Association will not be opened. The logo of the association is as follows.
The Purpose of the Association and the Field of Activity to be Maintained by the Association in order to realize this purpose
Art. 2-The Association has been established with the aim of ensuring the effectiveness, development, and organization of academic activities within the scope of the disaster and to contribute to the persons, institutions and organizations carrying out studies in this field.
Work Items and Forms to be Maintained by the Association
- To make researches for the activation and development of activities
- To organize training activities such as courses, seminars, conferences, and panels,
- To provide all kinds of information, documents, and publications that are necessary for the realization of the purpose, to establish a documentation center, to come out publications such as newspapers, magazines, books, and bulletins in line with its aims in order to announce its works,
- To provide a healthy working environment for the realization of the purpose, to provide all kinds of technical tools and equipment, fixtures and stationery materials,
- To carry out aid collection activities on condition that the necessary permissions are obtained and to accept donations from Turkey and abroad,
- To establish and operate economic, commercial and industrial enterprises in order to obtain the income required for the realization of the purpose of the regulation,
- To establish social and cultural facilities for the benefit of its members and to furnish them,
- To organize activities such as dinner meetings, concerts, ball, theater, exhibition, sports, sightseeing and entertaining events with the purpose of developing and maintaining human relations among its members or to ensure that its members benefit from such activities,
- To buy, sell, rent, and lease out movable and immovable property needed for association activities and to establish incorporeal rights on the property,
- To establish foundations in Turkey and abroad, to establish a federation or to join an established federation, to establish facilities that associations may establish with the necessary permission if deemed necessary for the realization of the purpose,
- To engage in international activities, to become a member of associations and organizations abroad and to collaborate or cooperate with these organizations,
- If deemed necessary for the realization of the purpose, conducting joint projects with public institutions and organizations in the fields of duty, without prejudice to the provisions of the Law No. 5072 on the Relations of Associations and Foundations with Public Institutions and Organizations,
- To establish a fund to meet the necessity of the members of the Association such as food, clothing and other goods and services and short-term credit needs,
- Opening representative offices where deemed necessary,
- To establish platforms to realize a common purpose with other associations or foundations, trade unions, and similar non-governmental organizations in areas that are related to the purpose of the Association and which are not prohibited by law,
Activity Field of Association
The Association operates in order to enable, develop and organize academic research activities within the scope of the disaster in Turkey and abroad and to contribute to the persons, institutions and organizations working on these issues.